Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Received An Award!


I have been honored and am delighted to receive the Tell  Me About Yourself Award.
Judy is always so kind and thoughtful. She is always the first to leave a nice note and read my posts.
Be sure to go take a look at her blog she always has something interesting to talk about!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. I must tell 7 things about myself
2. I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers

Part of receiving this award is I have to tell you 7 things about myself.
1) I am an empty nester that is learning how to fly with out my chicks.
2) I flip flop from day to day about my happiness vs my regrets of not having more kids.
3) I have been married 21 years and will remain married to my husband for the rest of my life.
4) I love to garden and then preserve the foods I grow.
5) I love to talk about nothing much and can do it for hours on end.
6) I am a master potter.
7) My green eyes turn a violent shade of green when I am angry... it is scary bad.

I am delighted to pass the award on to